This first card is a new "Easel Card" and I created it for this week's Challenge over at the "Just Magnolia Challenge Blog". This is one of my favorite challenges because I love Magnolia images so much. If you do too, then hop on over and you can submit your card. For all the details to this challenge, look for the Week 47 - Easel Cards.
The challenge for this week is to create an Easel Card and since they are now one of my favorites, I found it a fun an easy challenge. I also used this card as part of a practice lesson for one of my Copic Classes and it will also be submitted as my "Hair Coloring" challenge card for the Copic Coloring challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts. Here is a close-up that better shows little Tilda's hair that I colored as a Brunette, with a slight hint of Auburn.
I'm off now to finish up my second card, which is for the Color Combo Challenge, also over at the Simply Scrapping Crafts Challenge Group.
4 comments:
Such a sweet easel card, the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x
Lisa, this is so pretty and your coloring is superb! I love the dry bossing you did to the scallops ovals and the roses adds that perfect touch! I really love this card. TFS!
SO sweet! This is just so amazing to me-the coloring is just beautiful!
love your card!!!!
great colouring
Post a Comment