As I mentioned, they are located in the United Kingdom, but happily ship the the US and you can find a USD Conversion calculator right on the website. I placed my first order on Sunday, March 14th and it arrived today. I think 12 days is fantastic and that alone was the first good sign. The package arrived in great shape and all of the flower set are each individually packages inside. I bought 7different items (flowers, mini bows and one set of decorative pins and my grand total INCLUDING shipping was only $19.73, which is fantastic. I am very impressed and the flowers are gorgeous, I really love them and think the quality and pricing is a wonderful.
Here are a few of the sets the I purchased -- Click Here -- and I bought these, and these too! I used my PayPal account, which was perfect and the Customer Service and Communication was fabulous. I am very happy and pleased and can now happily recommend this store to my crafty friends.
ENJOY and Happy Shopping!! I will definitely shop here again!


4 comments:
Hi Lisa,
Just popped over from Bah! Humbug! Challenge to pass on a link to demonstrate what we call peel off stickers.
Peel Off Stickers
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Awww Lisa - we'd hate for you to not play along so feel free to make something with stickers instead and just mention that you don't have any peel offs. Bah! Humbug! is a fun challenge blog after all and we want everyone to be able to participate =)
Hope to see you.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hi Lisa - oh my please use your stickers to join in at Bah! Humbug! this week and...
seeing as you don't own any peel offs please send your address to us at the email on our blog.
Irene will pass your address on to me and I will send you some samples as a little gift.
You have been such a loyal member of Bah! Humbug! and I love sending out pressies anyway.
Sssshhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone though as I'm only sending out one package - LOL!
Ann xxx
Ann,
You are so sweet, but I am in the US and it may be costly to send me the peel-offs, but I truly thank you for the kind offer. I wonder if they are NEW and may eventually make it over here, or maybe were used before I stared card-making? You can certainly feel free to email me at - Purple_Place@verizon.net - and again, thanks for you kind offer.
I will also work on a card this weekend and use some "Holiday Stickers" that I have instead of Peel-Offs. I really enjoy the challenge and it's been FUN getting cards done ahead of time for Christmas!
Thanks so much and Happy Crafting!!
Lisa
Post a Comment