Monday, March 29, 2010

A fun 'Purple' Easter Card!

   If any of you know me well, you'll know that PURPLE is my favorite color, so I was very excited that the challenge this week at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is to create a card using the COLOR Purple!
   And this is my "Tilda with Tulips" card that I am submitting to the challenge. 

   This card is actually also going to be my Mom's Easter Card and will be going off in the mail to her in the next day or so!  I really enjoyed making this card and absolutely LOVE coloirng with my Copics.  I had a terrible weekend of back pain, but I did manage to color a lot of images, and that makes it much easier to later put the cards together.

   I hope you'll join me in this challenge -- It's one of my favorites and you can find all the details at the MSL Challenge blog, by clicking HERE!!

   I am off now to work on a new challenge and it's Die Cut with "glitter" challenge, which should b ea lot of fun, since I love bling and glitter, if you might be interested in that challenge, please hop on over to the SSC and you can find that challenge HERE!!

11 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Lisa

I've had problems with my PC and don't think I've received your e-mail. Can you please e-mail me once again. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.

luv
irene
Bah!Humbug

Cindy said...

Told ya the next challenge was right up your alley - and you did me proud. Great job. Thanks for visiting the MSL challenge. Cindy2

ThePurplePlace said...

Irene,
I don't know where I need to email you? You can email me at Purple_Place@verizon.net and I'll then reply?

Me and my Fibro Fog? I have no idea I was supposed to email you?

Thanks
Lisa

Shelley said...

So we meet again!!!!
I love this card,great embossing. This is a lovely Tilda imge and you have coloured here so well. Hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great job .... and purple fits you perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers! Hugs, Stephanie

anaRy said...

For sure this IS A FUN card..when I got the news about the challenge being Purple...Guess who I was thinking about?
Thanks darling for sharing you card with us at magnolia stamp lovers~

Hey I am not sure if you got in for my candy on my blog! Come on over, ok?
http://www.anaryatelie.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Lisa, You did a great job with Tilda! When I saw the challenge was purple I knew I would see a card from you! Very pretty and nicely colored! You rock girl!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great card Lisa. this challenge has your name written all over it.

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Ladies!
It's to sweet to know that you ALL think of me whenever you think of PURPLE!! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

PS Anary - I did get in on your "Candy" at least I hope so, I'll go check again! :)

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Lisa!
your card is gorgeous!! and I`m like you... love purple color!!!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!
xxx
Vivi

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Vivi! I always enjoy your cards too!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".