Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Won! - 'Designer of the Month' At Simply Scrapping Crafts!!

....WOOHOO!   I won a fabulous prize today and a great honor too.   I have been awarded  the "Designer of the Month"  Prize from Simply Scrapping Crafts -- A wonderful new craft community!


   I still am shocked that I won and I feel so lucky to have found all these awesome new challenges and fun craft communities.   I learned this afternoon, that I won their very first "Designer of the Month" prize at Simply Scrapping Crafts.   Yippee!    

   SSC is a really fun new Craft Community  and I have had a great time taking part in some of the creative challenges they host.  I actually won this "honor" from simply being one of them members who participated and entered a project into one of the challenge.    Every member who submits an entry to any challenge has a change to win, and I won the very first month!!  
       If you LOVE challenges like I do, or want to meet other crafters, learn new ideas and simply browse the gallery or store for inspiration or new projects,  then this will be a fun place for you too!   CLICK HERE  for more details on signing up and becomming a member.   Once you sign up, you can then join any of the different groups within SSC and take part in any of the challenges the offer.    There is a lot of variety and everyone is very friendly, kind and very talented!  I've had a great time there and never imagined I would be this lucky!!!  WooHOO!!
    Here is a picture of the wonderful prize package I won --  I am very happy and can't wait to create with all these wonderful new goodies.



    My special thanks to Judy for the wonderful award and the fabulous prize.  I also want to thank all of the Design Team members for their kindness in welcoming me into this community.   Thanks also to my friends Sharon and Cindy for joining me there and also to Dolly for telling me all about the this fun place.   I am looking forward to taking part in more challenges this month.  Yippee!! 
   Happy Crafting and have a great day!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! Awesome prize! I am going visit the site in a few.

Unknown said...

Your cards are really good! I love your layering and colors. And, you were right! We do have some of the same stamps, paper and definitely style! The butterfly stamp is one of my favorites. However, your writings are 10 x's better and much more interesting to read!

JustYolie said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Lisa!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".