Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Wishes!!

....Today I am wishing Happy Birthday to two wonderful friends. To one of my best friends and someone I have known almost all my life, and that is my friend Patty. We have known each others since grammar school and her hubby Mike is also a neighborhood friend I grew up with.   They are a great couple and have three awesome sons and three grand-babies and have been happily married for over 30 years!  Patty and I love to craft together and spent a ton of time together with our boys (my Brian and her Steven), as they were born only 4 days apart.  She is a lot of fun and LOVES the beach.  We have also traveled a few times together and it's always a blast.  We've been to Florida (All the Mom's and Kids), to Punta Cana (with the Hubbys) and also most recently to the QVC Beauty Bash, last April.  She is super easy going and a great person!  We'll be going out to Dinner to Celebrate her Birthday and I'm looking forward to that very much.
   I also want to send HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to a newer friend, Colleen!  She is one of my newer online "crafty" friends who also happens to have Fibro, like me.  It's also such a plus to me others who live with Fibro, as they are the only people who truly understand the illness.  We can totally relate to how we feel and it's always the same.   We first met at "My Creative Classroom" in a Copic Class, and have since taken quite a few classes together and now belong to a few of the same groups. We also have found we have a lot in common and share a lot of the same interests.  She LOVES Card-making and is very talented. She's also a huge fan of Suzanne Dean, like me and we are currently both enrolled in Suzanne's Copic Classes at the Color-Me Creative Classroom.   We enjoy sharing ideas and both really like at lot of the same craft stores and designers. She a sweetie and it's been my pleasure getting to know her.
    Up until two days ago, I didn't even know when her birthday was, but I happened to notice it was listed on one of her group profiles and thought it was really fun to know I had two friends with the same birthday. If anyone knows me well, then you'll know that I share my Birthday with my Hubby, as we were both born on the same day too. It's pretty unique and fun!!
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Patty and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colleen! I hope you both have a fabulous day....full of lots of fun, happiness, smiles and LOVE!

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".