Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Tilda!

   "Happy Tilda" has already become one of my favorite new Magnolia Stamps and I created another card with her for two more challenges this week.   The first is for the Pink and Chocolate Challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. I just LOVE both of these colors together and love coloring Tilda with dark hair.
  This is my "Happy Tilda" card --

  I really love how cute she looks in a pink outfit too!   After I started this card I also made sure to make it would be "Very Girly" and added more of these adorable Prima Mini Roses, to give it that extra bit of a feminine touch!  That way I was also able to submit it to the "Something Girly" challenge over at Stamp Something.  Another fun craft challenge blog that I just found this week.
   I really hope some of my crafty friends, will make some cards to submit to both of these challenges too.  I know for certain that many of you have a nice selection of Magnolia Stamps and that many of you love "Girly Girl" things, as much as I do!

   Happy Friday and as always -- Happy Crafting and have a super weekend too....

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lisa .... this is definitely girly! I love her holding the flower too, nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again. Hugs, Stephanie

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks Stephanie,

I missed out a few of your challenges, because I could not come up with ideas for the other themes. I was very HAPPY to find the Pink and Chocolate Theme and LOVE that color combination.

All of the cards the DT members create are always wonderful! I LOVE Magnolia Stamps and bought three new ones today!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa

anaRy said...

YAY LISA! You are back in the challenge. I loved you little maggie..she is so adorable!
XOXO
Anary,dt

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Anary,

Awww....you are a sweetie! Thank you!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shelley said...

Yes, very girly! Love the papers and a great flower. Did you make it yourslef? hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow your card is beautiful. I just love purple. The image is so cute and so girly. Perfect for our challenge this week at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Vivi Casale said...

Lisa, you card is adorable!!
I love her in pink dress!
Thanks for joining us at MSL challenge blog!
xxx
Vivi

tanjaak said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".