Here is a link that shows my winning card! And this is what I won!!!
"Once again, we have yet another fabulous sponsor for you.... the one and only InStyle Stamps! InStyle are the home of whimsical, retro and anime rubber stamp designs. With designs in both digi and rubber form, there is certainly something for everyone and you are sure to be spoilt for choice with the wide range on offer. What's more, the lovely Virginia from InStyle has offered one lucky winner their own choice of 2 of her wonderful digi stamp designs! What a lovely lady she is :o)"
And that's so exciting because I LOVE digi images and use them often now in my cards and InStyle Stamps has some great selection to chose from! WOOHOO!
This is the card I submitted for the Challenge!
3 comments:
Hi Lisa, your Easter card is so sweet and beautifully coloured...the textured background is perfect! Donna x
Yeah!!! Congratulations Lisa! Your card iscso beautiful!
Thank you Donna and Thank you to Sherri too!
You are both very sweet!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Post a Comment