After a new video today on light sources and shading, (which I admit I still do NOT have down), I practiced coloring almost all afternoon and I manged to finish up three cards, all for challenges over at SSC.
This first card is my card for the weekly Copic Challenge --
This next card I created for the weekly Card Challenge called "A Card Corner". This week the challenge is to use some form of Distressing on your project, which can be a layout, card or other type of Paper-Craft. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks,
to color the doily on the card to match my image.
I used two colors from his newest color collection and also one of my newly colored images.
....And my third card today was another card for the "Color Combo Challenge" also at SSC and the colors for this week's challenge are shown in the image below!
And this is my card I created using those Copic Colors --
I also want to tell you that ALL of the images I used on my cards today are from a new "Digital Store" that Lisa had told us about in her class today. It's called "Fred, She Said" and you can find the Digital Store - Here, or if you want visit the blog called Fred, She Said - Digital Designs, for ideas and inspiration - please Click HERE!
I had a great time browsing all the wonderful digital images for sale in the store and of course, I could not leave without buying some to use for my cards. There are a great selection of designs to choose from and I'm sure you'll find some that you'll LOVE too! I've already added the blog and the store to my bookmarks and I'm sure I visit again. You can also link there via the "blinkie" on my side bar.
Happy Crafting!!



3 comments:
AWESOME cards Lisa! You are rockin' these challenges girl!!!!
Lisa I LOVE those stamps!!!Your cards are just darling!
Thanks Girls!
All those wonderful flower images came from "Fred, She Said" and they are all digi stamps. My NEW favorite way to craft.
Post a Comment