If you happen to LOVE her images, then you'll want to be sure to stop over at her online store - HERE and check them out.
There are total of TEN new images and here is a peek of three that I bought today --
Don't you just LOVE them and this is simply a sampling fo the ten. I think they are so cute and I've found they are WONDERFUL to color with my Copics. What's even better is that they are digi's, so I can easily store them and also print them out in any size I want!
I print them directly onto the cardstock that I use for Copic Coloring. I set my printer on "Draft" which uses less ink, yet still produces a great image and I let them "dry" overnight. If I do want to color right away, I simply use my "Embossing Gun" to heat set each image for about 10-20 seconds. The heat makes ink dry super fast, which keeps it from bleeding or smudging when I color.
These are going to make some super cute Easter Cards and will also be perfect as images I can use to color for "practicing" and "homework" in my Copic Coloring Classes.



1 comment:
Very cute images!!
Post a Comment