Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!

....And it's STILL raining, but this should be the LAST day of miserable weather and I am very happy about that. Today, is probably been the worst "pain" day, but I think it's simply because it's still so damp and chilly. I do hope that after today I will start feeling better. The good news is that we never lost our power, and I am VERY thankful for that, plus after today the weather looks fabulous for the entire week. Lots of sunshine and blue skies and very mild temp. Friday could be close to 60 and that will be wonderful.


  Today is also a FUN day, because today is the "Grand Opening" of Suzanne Dean's new Color Me Creative Classroom -


    I am very happy and excited to be a member of her new classroom and I have enrolled in her Copic Level II class.  If you LOVE her style of coloring and want to take a Copic Coloring Class, then HOP on over to her Blog (ScrapBitz) for all the details or you can simply - Click Here! There are three different levels being offered, basically something for everyone.   I have already taken a few different Copic Classes, so I opted to start with Level II.   I absolutely LOVE coloring with my Copics and enjoy taking any classes I can, to try and constantly improve my coloring skills. 

  I have always greatly admired Suzanne and she is one of my favorite designers!  I love all her wonderful creations and have been a follower of her blog for over a year now.  She is incredibly talented, and that makes it even more exciting to be a student in her classroom.   I have a few friends who will also be joining me there and everyone is welcome!  If you like Copics and Coloring then I think you'll be very pleased with any of Suzanne's Classes!

   I'm off now to Magnolia-licious for their Blog Hop in celebration of their First Anniversary.  If you want to join in - then hop on over HERE to start!! 
 



2 comments:

Sher said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! :) Sharon

Pryn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Lisa!!! Big hugs to you!!!!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".