.....and this card is for the "Paws I Care Challenge" over the the Whimsie Doodle Challenge Blog, which you can find HERE! I thought these new digi images were super cute. And as soon as I saw they the whole set was ONLY $5.00 I knew I had to buy them. I bought mine this morning and picked this cute little "doggie" for my first card and also for my challenge card.
This is my card for the "Paws I Care" challenge! Even the cute little sentiment comes with this set and ALL of the proceeds will benefit a local SPCA ! How sweet!
If you are interested in buying the "Paws I Care" set, then hopeon over HERE to the Whimsie Doodle Store and look for this set! It's adorable!!

1 comment:
More cute images and I love the card you made using them!! I have that polka dot paper and have used it a lot. Makes a great guy card!
Post a Comment