Monday, March 29, 2010

Copic Color Challenge!!

...This is another of my favorite challenges because it is using my Copics and that makes it special right away.   It's also awesome, when I can make one card work for more than one challenge and I was able to do that this week, with my "Purple" Easter card but using the colors needs for the Copic Colour  Challenge.
  The colors for this Challenge -- also happen to be three that I own!   Yippee!  It's always nice when I have the exact colors, which are ~  G99 Olive, BV08 Blue Violet and E59 Walnut.

   And here is my Easter Card for the Challenge which incorporates ALL of those colors along with even more wonderful Copic Colors. 


  And while working on challenges, I also created another "Purple" card which is for the "Glitter/Diecut" challenge over at SSC Challenge Blog.

   
   And now I am off to see if there is anything else I might be able to finish up today!  If not, I simply color and work on more challenges tomorrow. 
    Tonight is one of my favorite nights for TV because it's "Dancing With the Stars" night and I love the dancing and only WISH I could learn to dance like that!  

    Take care everyone and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".