Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not a GOOD DAY!

...I woke up to the sounds of pouring rain, it was pitch black out and chilly....and next thing I knew it was thundering.  Geeesh!     My whole BODY is aching and I'm feeling miserable....just not good--everything is sore and I have zero energy.  
     On top of that I have not been very happy with the Design Studio Class I was taking at MCC and decided it's NOT for me.  I was disappointed from the very beginning and found that it was not teaching me anything I had not already figured out.    I foolishly picked the wrong class and should have taken the next Level!  Some you win and some NOT! 
   I have totally LOVED all my other classes, but this one was a bust from day one and I'd much rather concentrate my time on learning things I enjoy.   From now on the ONLY classes I will take from MCC, will be those that Colleen Schaan teaches --  she is FANTASTIC and I have LOVED all her classes.
    On a happier and brighter note I am totally LOVING my classes at Suzanne's Color Me-Creative Classroom.  And I think from now on, I'll stick with Suzanne's classroom.  I am also enjoying all of my challenges and also totally love the "SimplyScrappingCrafts" challenge site and will be looking forward this week's new challenges to be posted tomorrow. 
    And tomorrow will also be a fun day, because my friend Patty and I will be heading off to our LSS to take a brand new "Magnolia/Copic and Card Class.  Plus, the SUN is due to be back out and that should really help lift my spirits.  I have been kind of down this week and I am looking forward to the class.   Magnolia Stamps are brand new to our store and this will be a nice relaxing class.   We have both wanted Kate to offer this line for a long time, so we are thrilled to be going tomorrow! 

   

   

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".