Be sure to check out her fabulous blog and also become a follower. You'll LOVE her wonderful projects and she is one fabulous designer. You can also take part in her weekly CAS Card Challenges over at 'The Outlawz' and have a great time with her and her teammates every Sunday!!
Here is a little sneak peek of one of the goodies Amy has for one very lucky Winner!!
WOOHOO!
And while you are visiting, please be sure to become a follower and also check out all her fabulous work. Here is just one of her latest cards, it's it gorgeous! And be sure to check out the stunning butterfly card Here!! I also highly recommend you stop Here to see a fabulous card set she created! This is one super talented, very sweet gal---a wonderful Mom and Wife and someone I am very happy to call my Friend!!
Love and Hugs Amy!

1 comment:
Awwwww LISA!! I love you...I just adore you! Thank you so much for spreading the word about my blog candy and for all the sweetness that you give to me each day!! I am so thrilled to have you as a dearest friend and I am SO thankful for "meeting" you!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! MUAHHHHHHHH Big hugs and kisses!!!!
Post a Comment