Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun News and a special Invite!!

  I am very happy and excited to find out that I won a challenge over at the Copic Musketeers!   My special thanks to the group and also to Crop Stop, who sponsored the challenge and awarded me a Gift Certificate to the store!! -- THANK YOU!!!  I also want to congratulate Cheri and Susie, who were also winners in this month's challenge!!   Yaay for all!!!

   Here is a part of the post I read this morning over at the blog!!!    Thank you all again for such a wonderful prize and challenge and I'm even more excited to take part in the April Challenge and help spread the word about Autism!   

...."Waiting for Spring Winners

 
   Another challenge has ended and we have three lucky winners for our Waiting for Spring Challenge. Our grand prize winner is Lisa, YAY, you have won a $25.00 gift certificate to Crop Stop.....  "
 ---------

   And this is card that I submitted to the challenge in March!   Thank you all so much!!   YIPPEE!!!  You made my rather snowy, cold day.....much brighter and happier!! 


 ************
   I also want to take this time to INVITE you all to hop on over to the Copic Musketeers and join the current challenge, which is even more special -- as it's all about Autism and we hope it will help to promote more Awareness during April -- which is Autism Awareness Month!

     You can find ALL the details on the challenge blog HERE and I plan to start working on my card this weekend!!   I HOPE I can inspired you ALL to join this wonderful cause and help support a wonderful cause!  Please visit Glitterbabe's store HERE to purchase the fabulous images that she created for this challenge.  All of the proceeds will be donated to this wonderful cause and I thank Stef, the owner and creator of Glitterbabe for her kindness in creating these sweet imagesThank YOU!!   

     I'd also like to send out special thanks to Patricia from 'The Paper Temptress' who has also been a generous sponsor at the Copic Musketeers and who is also sponsoring a prize for this challenge.  

     I HOPE you will all take a little time this month to join this fabulous challenge and also help support such a wonderful group!!




6 comments:

Mel said...

Lisa, I cannot thank you enough for being the dearest sweetest friend. Thank you for doing this for us and thank you for being you. It really is a blessing knowing you.

Misty said...

Well, Bless your heart! Congrats on your win & it IS a lovely card! I make cards for OWH too!
I am holding my 1st blog hop, and would love for you to join me. Please
come to my blog for more info & to join me!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Jo said...

Congrats on your win Lisa, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I would like to present you the Stylish Blogger Award. If you would accept this award please stop by my blog at http://itsmycreativeworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

Jo

Paula S. said...

Congrats Lisa! Crop STop is one of my favorite places to shop online too. Enjoy it!

Sharon said...

Congrats on your win Lisa, this is wonderful news. Enjoy spending that gift certificate. hugs Sharon xx

Lisa said...

Congratulations Lis!!! You are so deserving! I love all your new creations! Your winning card is just awesome!! Love it!!
Big Hugs!

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".