Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Loving Memory!

   Today my blog is dedicated to the memory of my infant daughter, who I lost twenty years ago.   She has always been my sweet little angel in heaven and I will forever cherish her memory.


In Loving Memory of
Kristyn Alyssa Haines
April 19, 1991

My sweet Angel Baby!





14 comments:

alethea said...

Thinking of You!! Hugs xx

Linda Palmer said...

Thinking of you and your sweet angel! Prayers going up to ease your pain and help you thru the day.
Love ya,
Linda

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very special hugs today

Jane xxxxxx

Annette said...

Special warm hugs being sent your way. What a beautiful name. Thoughts are with you. Annette xx

Julia said...

Lisa, a big hug! Praying for you and your family. I know how hard this is. She is in a wonderful place. You are right, she is your angel, and she'll always live in your heart.
Love,
Julia

Susan said...

Thinking of you and your precious angel. Prayers and thoughts are with you. Love ya!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Thinking of you and saying a prayer - sending you a hug!

Pat said...

Thinking of you and your beautiful little angel....

Hugs,
Pat

Barbara said...

My thought and prayers are with you and your special angel. Hugs, Barbara

Anonymous said...

sending comforting prayers your way, blessings, Lori m

Kerry said...

Sending you a big hug! Thinking of you! <3

Unknown said...

Love you Lisa, I am here for you always, me

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you ALL so much! Your words mean a lot ot me!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Ann said...

Oh Lis ~ Sorry for this sadness. Love you sweetie. <3

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".