My first card was inspired by a variety of challenges and the main theme, came from today's new CAS Challenge over at 'The Outlawz'. It's based on a Recipe that I have included here, so that you'll see what I had to go on when I started. This is the card receipt for the challenge -
CAS RECIPE
1. At least 2 punches
2. The Color Blue
3. One sheet of plain cardstock
(this means one piece of cardstock must be unstamped, not embossed or patterned)
My Card
- Our Daily Bread Designs - Challenge # 56 -No Ribbon
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Our Feathered Friends
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Create a CAS Card
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - W - W is for WHITE (and one more color)
My second card was also created for a variety of challenges and features a cute little Bunny from Bugaboo Stamps, who are sponsoring the current "Embellishment Challenge" over at CDAC (Crafter's Digital Arts Center)!
In addition to the challenge at CDAC, my 'Some Bunny Loves You' card is also being submitted to these new challenges:
- Card Ideas Challenge - Kidding Around Challenge - Card for Kids
- Catch the Bug Challenge - At least Four Layers
- CardMadFairy's Digital Days - Challenge # 5 - Easter
- Fussy & Friday Challenges - A Card for a Child


16 comments:
Hi Lis ~ Your cards are wonderful. I love, love, love your CAS card!!!! Also your bunny card is adorable. Always love having a visit to your blog. :)
I love both these cards but the CAS is sooooo lovely. An absolute classic.
Thank you for playing at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT
Oh my word this is very a beautiful creation, and such a lovely design and layout,
Thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 129
Our Feathered Friends,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT
your bunny card is sweet! thank you for joining us on Card Ideas!
Love your bunny card! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Ideas!
Kendra
Two fabulous cards Lisa love that cute bunny but my heart goes to the first one I love that sentiment and the simplicity of the design which appeals to me so much, superb work.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Your cards are both wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Card ideas!
What a beautiful card!! I just love the colors and design! What a beautiful take on the No Ribbon challenge at ODBD. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.
Great card, very elegant. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet challenge, blessings Hilde
stunning CAS Card. love the Blue its gorgeous. thanks for joining us this week at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS
Two fabulous cards i love the bunny card I just love the colors and design
Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy this week
Tineke
Fabulous cards - love the shade of blue on your CAS card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Too cute, love the bow! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our 4+ layer challenge. Good luck!
What a beautiful card
Thanks for joining us for our Feathered Friends challenge at secret crafter this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the colors and papers you worked with! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our 4 layer challenge! Thanks for using a Bug Image!
I hope to see you again!
Hey Lisa, this is a gorgeous card! I noticed you won over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle! Congrats!
Post a Comment