I am also posting a new card today that was inspired by the new challenge over at Lor's Challenge Blog. This is a copy of the colors that I used on my card.
And this is the card that I created and am submitting to Challenge 11 and also to this week's Sketch Challenge over at 'The Outlawz'.
Not only was my card created with the colors for the BLD Challenge, it was also based on this Sketch by Sandy from 'The Outlawz' !
I also enjoy creating with Lori's adorable images and they are always a big hit. I'm very excited to be a Top Lollipop and invite you all to join in on both of these FUN challenges!!
I'm off now to color up a new card for the current Copic Color Challenge over at the Color Me Creative Classroom, which you'll find HERE! Our challenge a Metallic theme, (coloring metal) with Copics! You can find ALL the details in the Challenge Group HERE and you are ALL invited to join me!!!
Afternoon Update - I finished up my card for the new challenge over at CMC and came back to share it with you now. As I noted earlier the idea was to practice color metal (a true challenge for me), and I for my metal, I chose the little honey pail this cute digi image from StampFairy. I colored with with a combination of C Copic colors and then added a layer of 3D crystal Lacquer to give it more sparkle and dimension. Hope you like it!!
My fun and happy Spring 'Just BeeCuzz' Card is being submitted to each of these fun new challenges! I hope you'll all stop by and or join the FUN!!
- Color Me Creative Classroom - Copic Coloring - Coloring Metal
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Challenge # 97 - Animals/Pets
- Craft Us Crazy - Challenge # 5 - Easter or Spring
- Do you Stack UP? - Challenge # 14 - Yellow Brick Road
- Simon Says Stamp Challenges - It's s time for Spring Colors or Easter
Have a great night and see you all again tomorrow!





14 comments:
Congrats on being the top lollipop!!! Both cards are darling. TFS
Hi Lisa!! I just had to visit the PURPLE PLACE!!! Purple is also my favorite color!! I kind of think I may have been here before, because I think I remember the pictures of your flowers!! Thank you for beoming a follower of mine!! I am defianately going to follow you!!
Hi Lis! So good to see you!
Your Lollipop card is absolutely darling! I love the sentiment that went with it. Too Cute!
Your rock card & sketch are great & of course I love your bee card with the metal pail. Great job!
And..........last but not least.........Thanks so much for celebrating Easter & Spring with us at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
Happy Huggies & hope you're feeling great ~
Sharron♥
Hi Lis!
I love the card with the kids on it. Love the bright colors. Your metalic card is so cute and love the image, how you colored it and the whole card. Both are really great cards. Great job.
Three fabulous card Lisa, great colouring of the bee/bear and your layout, colours and details are simply stunning!!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
luv
Heather xx
These are so fun Lisa, love them all, all so cheery and bright xxx
3 wonderful cards all cute and lovely, the bear bee is huggable and great colouring too.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week with your lovely card.
Betty x
GDT for April at Craft
Love the image, very very cool. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
Each card is so cute! Congrats on your winnings! And hang in there better days are coming! Hugz, Colleen
Aww, Lis... Your new card is adorable. I love the combination of yellow and black and your coloring is fab, as always!!
Hugs, Gerda
cute card Lisa, adorable bearbee it's so sweet
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
Great card thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
Jenny x
GDT for April
Hey Lis! Lovely cards! And great take on our yellow challenge! Glad you joined us this week at DYSU Challenge Blog, thanks so much! Janna
sweet card, im on the gdt for this month over at c.r.a.f.t challenges. thanks for entering x
Post a Comment