Monday, April 25, 2011

I won another Challenge!!!

   Woohoo!!   Special thanks to my friend, Brenda, who was kind enough to leave me a post to let me know I won a challenge over at the Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge Blog!   This is a copy of the card I submitted to the challenge and I was even MORE thrilled, because it's one of my new CAS cards!   I have slowly been learning to create them, with special thanks to the CAS Girlz over at The Outlawz!!   WOOHOO!!

    This card was actually inspired by a CAS Challenge at 'The Outlawz', and I again want to thank everyone who has been helping me to learn to create these fun new CAS Cards!!   A special shout out to three dear friends - Amy, Mo and Pryn!  You girls have been inspiring me for well over a year now and it's been a joy to know each of you and to learn from you all!   Each of you are very special to me and are truly wonderful and sweet friends!   Hugs to you ALL!!!

     And speaking of 'The Outlawz' I am here now to show you my latest card, which was created today for the new Greeting Card Challenge, which you'll find here!!   I started by coloring up this sweet little 'Spoonful' digi with my Copics and then began to look for a card idea?   With my MOJO currently MIA, I decided to look for a sketch to use for my card design and  I headed over to the OWH Stars and Stamps blog to check out some of their wonderful Sketches, which you can find HERE!!

 This is a copy of the Sketch #30, that I used as the inspiraiton for my card!


My Card


  I am submitted my little 'Friend to Friend' Friendship card to each of these challenges!  I invited you all to join as they each one is open to ALL!!
  And now I am off to work on another project !  I hope I have inspired you all to create some new cards and to also take part in all of these fun challenges!

  Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, your cards are fantastic, love the doodle one, there's something so elegant about black and white and then the blue really sets it beautiful. :)

D said...

Congrats on winning! Your friend card is so cute! Love your girly digi :) Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Congrats on winning - nice card.

Rona said...

Congrats Lisa!! Gorgeous cards I am loving some CAS lately too!!

Maire Gamber said...

Congrats! Very cute card!
Hugs
Marie

Renkata said...

Congrats Lisa, what a sweet card dear.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations Lisa! It's a beautiful CAS card, and your little girl with OWH's sketch is darling too :)

Georgiana said...

Those curls are just too precious. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your win Lisa the card looks gorgeous so does that second one what a little beauty she is I just love her face,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".