Today, I'm moving kind of slow, I tend to hurt more when it's damp and cold. Even so, I'm not feeling too bad and very happy I can create. I started this morning by packing up some Easter Treat bags for my family and I made some cute little tags for my bags with one of the adorable Clementine Bunnies, from StampFairy. For these tags, I used to color techniques - Paper Piecing and Copic Coloring. Here is a picture of my favorite one, which done in Pink and is for Alex's girlfriend, Acacia. It's nice to have a girl around the house and fun to actually be able to use pink and purple!
My second image shows three of the bags I have completed. The pink is in the middle and the two blue bunnies were created for Brian and Alex's bags. Hubby has a green bunny, and his is hiding behind.
I am submitted these little tags to the follow challenges and encourage you to join in on the fun!
- StampFairy Challenge - Challenge # 19 - For the Girls
- SSC - Copic Coloring Challenge - Spring Themed (2) or more cards/place cards
- Elephantastic Challenges - # 25 Anything but a Square or Rectangle
- Two Sisters Challenge Blog - # 36 - Inspirational Image (Bunny)
Sketch from TOL
My Card
In the meantime, I received a wonderful package in the mail today! It was an order I had placed at SCACD - Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and now I am the proud new owner of some of the hottest new Exclusive Stamps from her store. I have three of the adorable "Peekers" and can't wait to color them up. I was so excited when my package arrived and that will be my next project. If you have not had a chance to see these adorable stamps, I am enclosed a little sneak peek image. You can also find the entire collection created by Elisabeth Bell, long with some wonderful inspiration form the DT at the store HERE or over on the DT Blog HERE!
Aren't they cute.....? As I said, they are super popular and every time I see a card created with one, I just smile. I am a big fan of SCACD and also have enjoyed taking part in the brand new challenges at the SCACD Friends with Heart Challenge Blog. I have slowly been adding to my collection of Susana's exclusive stamps so that I play in every challenge! I also love to shop with Susana, she's awesome and she carries the best goodies and also is the faster shipper, I know. Not to mention, who doesn't love the sweet little thank you she includes with every order. I know I sure do and it's always a joy to find that extra wonderful surprise! I highly recommend you visit her store and also the blogs! I think you'll be very happy and I know you'll love these little Peekers for sure!
That's it for now! I am off to color my very first 'Peeker' and hope to have a card to post sometime tomorrow! In the meantime, I also want to wish everyone a nice weekend and very Happy Easter.







7 comments:
These are all fab Lis, just left you a comment on the Simply Scrapping Crafts site, but this card is adorable and love the Clemantine tag. Gorgeous. Annette xx
Just so sweet the little bunny tags. Have a happy easter
I LOVE the bags and tags!!! Lisa they are just so adorable!! My kids would go CRAZY over those!!! And as for your CAS card I LOVE it too!!! I am always up to give advice and the absolute ONLY thing I would say do is maybe move the entire panel of DSP up a bit on the base so that the base dsp shows along the bottom of the card as well as the top. KWIM?? But it is FABULOUS and I love that layered butterfly!!
Your bags are darling, you really did them all so pretty and I love your right side teddy.
What a great little project, they are so cute! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic. Jill
Fabbie Projects Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic
Hugs
Tamara
Awww those tags are sooo cute!!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month.
Hugs
Helen x
Post a Comment