Monday, September 6, 2010

Congratulations to Karen of Feline Playful!!

   As you know I LOVE challenges and take part in many of them.  They are my fun way to practice card-making, make new friends and also are wonderful for inspiration.  I am also a member of the Stars and Stamp Blog and that is where I first met Karen, who is the owner of creator of a wonderful blog called - Feline Playful!  It's a fantastic blog that contains links to all the wonderful challenges and I visit daily looking for new challenges to join.  Karen's blog is also wonderful because it also provides you with some of the details of the challenge and a link directly the challenge site.  As soon as she first showed it to me I was hooked and I love it.  I've been a follower and love to visit her!


  Imagine my surprise today when I realized that Karen is now offering this fabulous  BLOG CANDYWOOHOO!  All in honor of reaching 200 followers!  WOOHOO!!!  Check out this fabulous blog candy -- and then be sure to visit Karen's blog and thank her for all her hard work. 



 Congratulations Karen -- Way to go!!  I think your blog is wonderful and I thank you for all the time and effort you must put in to keep it current.  I am also happy to share you blog link with others and I wish you continued success.

  I would also LOVE to also tell you additional thank you for all for that your do with  Operation Write Home, it's been a pleasure to meet you and be a part of that wonderful group.   Karen is a very talented crafter and you can see her wonderful work on her sister blog - Feline Creative.

 Congratulations again and MANY THANKS for all you do to make it so easy for us challenge lovers to find out what is new. Your blog is fabulous and and I am very happy to be a member and highly recommend it to all my craft friends!  :)


   Hugs and Happy Crafting!


 

No comments:

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".