Sunday, September 12, 2010

A few more cards...

   I have two more cards to share and both of these cards were inspired from today's Sketches over at the Stars and Stamps Blog.  The first Sketch was provided by Teresa Kline and I copied it over here to share with you all.

 
   Teresa's wonderful sketch was provided as inspiration to create a 'Christmas Card' for Operation Write Home.  This challenge is open to all and I hope you'll play along, for more details on any of the Stars and Stamps Challenges, please visit the blog

   This is my 'Holiday Hugs' card which I created using Teresa's wonderful sketch.  My image is a digi from Bugaboo Stamps and if you love whimsical images, like me, then you'll be very happy with the collection that Jodie has in the store - Here!

  My Holiday Hugs card is also being submitted to the following challenges -

  My next card was already created for another challenge for OWH and this is the Weekly Sunday Sketch challenge.  This is Sketch 33 and our theme is 'Pink Birthday Cards'.
 

   And this is whole I interpreted the sketch and created my Pink - Birthday Hugs Card.


I'm off now to venture back to the Crop Party at SSC and hope to see you there!  If not, I hope you are having a great craft day like me...it's been a blast! 

25 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love the first one with Rudolph!! Your paper is so pretty and the dry embossing made it pop! Your sentiment tag...is that a nestie too? I like it! Love both of the layouts!

Ann English said...

Both cards are wonderful. Especially love Rudolph. A cute card for a great cause!

Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Dolores A. said...

Such lovely cards...my favorite is Rudolph and your color combination.

Karen said...

Great cards, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Lisa these are wonderful! I love the reindeer, you did a great job on the challenges!

Max said...

Hi Lisa - nice to have you back with us at Bah! Humbug! Just got to love the expression on Rudolph's face LOL! Thank you for sharing your favourites with us.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Teresa Kline said...

such sweet cards...super for our soldiers...have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Dixie Cochran said...

Both cards are terrific! That reindeer makes me smile!

Cre8tiveVet said...

You are do creative! Love your cards!

Operation Write Home said...

That rudolph card is so hysterical! Thanks for the hint, I need to shop at bugaboo now! :) Great cards!

Unknown said...

I love the jewels. Lovely card

Mel said...

Lisa, your cards are fantastic. Love, Love Rudolph. The pink BD card is so pretty, you can never go wrong in pink IMO lol.

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. I just can't live without pink :)

Irene said...

Hello Lisa

Welcome back to Bah!Humbug and what a comeback.
Such an amazing array of cards. I love Rudolph is is just adorable. Your design papers and cuttling are just perfect.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!

Annie said...

Good to see you again especially with such fun cards. Love them both.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Lynne said...

Both cards are great!! That reindeer definitely looks like he's had too much sugar!! thanks for joining us at DCD christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Nancy Keller said...

Wow I love both of those! That reindeer is the cutest lil guy ever!

jayne said...

Great cards - just love the reindeer image!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such cute cards! Love that adorable little reindeer...and your fabulous coloring! Looks great! :)

Unknown said...

Great reindeer card. I like the embossed paper.

Lisa said...

I absolutely love the Rudolph Card!!! This card made me smile all over!!! I also love the flowers!! Great Cards!
Big Hugs!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable chirstmas card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Evgenia Petzer said...

Love love it!
thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!

Tineke's hobby said...

What a adorable christmas card
Great take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy. Hope you join us next time
Tineke

Tameko said...

Great cards. I really like Bugaboo images.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".