I also am very proud and totally thrilled to be a member of two fabulous Design Teams. My first team is called the 'Lady Buds' and we design for Baby Bud Designs. As most of your know I absolutely LOVE digi image and they are my latest craze. They are so fun to work with and the Baby Buds are as sweet as an be. Please be sure to hop on over to the Baby Bud Design Team blog this Friday for a special announcement.
And just last week I accepted a Design Team position with A Day for Daisies. I first found Tammy's wonderful images from part a being of her group over at the Crafter's Digital Arts Center. I am very honored to now now be on this Design Team too. I thank both designers again for giving me this wonderful opportunity, I am truly very grateful to have the chance to work on both teams, it's a pleasure for me. I invite you all to join in our challenge, which you can find here.
And if that was not all exciting enough, I have since been on an amazing lucky streak and won several challenges, which I'm sure you have read about here on my blog. I am excited again to let you know that I was one of the winners of the Blog Hop over at 'Lollipops and Sugar Sticks' Lori Boyd's brand new online digi store. Woohoo!! My awesome prize from Lori was my choice of five of her adorable digis, plus both of the newest additions, the Sugar Sticks. The Bride & Groom and also The Grand Parents. If you love them, as much as I do, please be sure to hop on over to Lori's brand new store and pick them up.
I was totally excited to find out I won and want to thank Tammy (ScrappinNana) for sharing the exciting news with me. I also want to thank Lori for her very generous prize! I have been a fan of her sweet little lollipop images for quite some time and it was truly a pleasure to win two of her newest creations!
I also want to THANK all of the wonderful designers, store owners, challenge blogs and all my fabulous craft friends, for all the kindness, support and inspiration you have all provided to me. You are all very special I am blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends!!
I LOVE challenges find them a perfect way to come up with new ideas, to meet new crafters, to practice my cardmaking skills and also as a great way to have fun. I am so very lucky to have won some fabulous prizes and I WISH all my wonderful friends the very best of luck and hope you will have have the pleasure of so much good fortune!
Today, I'm working on some brand new challenge cards and will be back later to share some with you. Have a great day and keep on crafting!!
Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:
congrats girlie
love your creations and so glad you are now on a few teams to share your amazing work!!!!
Post a Comment