Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Tuesday!!

...What's UP??   Today, I'm not feeling to hot, so I don't think I'll manage to make too many cards, but in a way, it's okay, because today HSN is hosting and ALL DAY Craft Show!  I can sit back, relax and see what wonderful goodies I just might want to add to my collection.  I'm also excited to see that Tim Holtz's line is now being sold at HSN and still very excited knowing I'll be meeting him in person, at the workshop next month!  Yaay!!

   If anyone has been interested in the new Cricut Imagine, it is also being launched today on HSN.  I watched a demo earlier and it does look interesting, but it's way out of my budget.  I don't see it as a machine I'll be adding at a cost of $500!  Yikes!   I am very content with my Baby Bud and my Pink Expression and really should be using them both a whole lot more!   Maybe today I'll actually cut some shapes, while I'm rest and relaxing!

  I do have one card to share that I just finished up.  I created this fun card with a few new challenges in mind, and it's a very 'Girlie Girl' card with a sweet little digi from Pink Cat Studio.   I was inspired to make this card after finding a wonderful new challenge blog called  'Flutter By Wednesday'.  I'm sure it's not new to all, but it is to me and since I love - Angels, Fairies and Butterflies, I'm sure it's one I'll be visiting often.  I thank Danni for putting together this wonderful site, and I'm now very happy and pleased to be a follower!


   My sweet little Fairy card is being submitted to the following challenges:

    And that's about it for me!  It's just about time to see the new Tim Holtz products being launched on HSN, so I am off to SHOP!!

     Have a fabulous day and as always -- Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lisa, love the colours and the simplicity - just perfect. Thanks for joining our Sweet Little Girls digi challenge at DCD.
Hugs
Dawn x

Deb said...

lovely I like how you used the dry embossing
Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling much better! Another super card! I ordered my Imagine in the wee hours of this morning!!! I can't wait to get it!! Driving back to Texas to get it!!
Big Hugs!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".