Thursday, September 16, 2010

Woohoo!! I WON the iCopic Challenge 3!!!

  How excitingI found out today that I won Challenge #3 over at the iCopic Lover Challenge blog --Woohoo!!! - What a great surprise, I still can't believe I won!


    And now I'm very excited to start a card for the new Challenge #4,  which you will find HERE.  The new challenge is a Fall Theme as shown in the picture below, which I copied over from the Challenge blog.  These are the theme colors (Orange, Brown and Yellow),  for the current challenge and I hope you'll all join in.  For all the details, please visit the blog HERE!!

   You have a chance to win 7 Ciao Markers in the colors of your choice, along with a Copic Swatch Book, you'll see a picture of the prize over on the blog.    GREAT PRIZE! 


  As most of you know, I am a big fan of iCopic and also a Gold Member.  I love to shop at the store and especially love the super fast shipping! 

  I love the challenges and have submitted a project to each one.  I won Challenge # 3, which you can see here and this is the card that I submitted to the Challenge.  My image is from Baby Bud Designs and this is little Kira.



  And do you want to see what I won -- Here is a picture, also copied over from the iCopic Lover Challenge Blog  -  WOOHOO!!


  I won 50 Sheets of the brand new and very popular X-Press it Copic Coloring Cardstock.  Yippee!!  If you have been wanting to try it, it's in stock and available at iCopic now.  I bought a small set, and it's fabulous, and now I'll have 50 more sheets coming my way!   Yayy! 

  My thanks to Ashley of  iCopic for this wonderful prize and for sponsoring the challenges!!  I am very happy to have won and will look forward to coloring a new card for this current challenge to.  I'm inviting all my friends to join me and maybe next time, you'll be the WINNER!!  Yippee!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Your card is so sweet. Congratulations! I love my Copics too.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card and I am happy you found me.
Linda

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a wonderful card and I love how you colored it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying Hi.

Silli said...

wowowowowww Lis... congrats...I am so happy with you... Have fun and enjoy... BIG HUGS

Pat said...

Congrats, Lisa!!! I am so happy for you and I love this card! Enjoy your prize!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Squee-ing for you :) Sorry, I'm a lil late to the party! I love this card! The coloring and sparkle rocks! Very well deserved, sweet Lisa! Enjoy your prize :)
hugs, margie

Susan said...

WOW! Congrats on winning the challenge. Your card is precious. Let us know how you like the new paper you won. Keep up the great work.

A Little About Me

My photo
Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".