I can still remember exactly where I was that Tuesday morning and after the News reports started coming on, all I wanted was for my boys to be home from school and my hubby to be back home from work. I can still remember that horrible scary feeling and almost not being able to believe what had happened, it seemed so surreal.
I also remember in the weeks the followed how nice everyone was, and how much it made me realize how lucky I was and how thankful I was for my family and friends. I know sometimes in our daily lives, we do forget how lucky we are, but whenever I think of 911 or other tragic losses, it always reminds me to cherish every day.
My heart is with all of those who lost some a loved one on that tragic day. My they all take comfort in knowing how much we all care and how very sorry we all are. Bless you all !
God Bless America!
Please keep our Troops safe from harm.


2 comments:
I remember that day too... sitting on the other side of the world in South Africa. I was walking past our Video Conference Room when the technical guy came out shouting that the Twin Towers had been hit. I didn't even know what the TT were... I walked into the VCRoom and there on the screen was a video (live newsclip) of the aeroplane going into the one of the buildings. It looked like a scene from one of the movies... everyone charged to the VCR and we sat there absolutely horrified and dumbstruck! Our hearts go out to all Americans. What an absolute tragedy. Sharon x
Amen! My thoughts exactly!!
Big Hugs!
Post a Comment