I have two fun cards to share and both were inspired by several challenges. My first card was based on this week's 'Sketch # 36' from the OWH Stars & Stamps blog. I am posting a copy of the sketch here and inviting you all to join in!
And this is my created based on this fun sketch!
My sweet little 'Black Cats for Sale' image is from 'A Day for Daisies' and you can find it HERE, in the online store. I thought it was so sweet and adorable to see all the tiny kittens in the pumpkins and it's perfect for a fun Halloween of Fall card. I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Mark's Finest Papers - Challenge # 22 - Pumpkins
- Stars & Stamps Blog - Sketch # 36 Challenge
- One Stitch At A Time - Challenge # 32 - Anything Goes
And another view...
I had fun creating this card and also created it with a few more challenges in mind. I hope you will all stop by these challenges too. My card is being submitted to each of these fun challenges.
And now I am off to work on a project for another challenge! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and hope you too are spending time creating some fun projects.

32 comments:
Fab easel card and that image is just used superbly. Thanks for joining in with the Bugaboo Chalenge on the Catch The Bug Blog. Hope you have a happy Halloween when it comes.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/
Very cute, Lisa!! Love the super cute image and fun border!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place!!
Sheri-ACLP DT
These are so cute. I love going to people's blogs from OWH and finding such inspiration. Yay!
These cards are adorable!
I love these images, I'll have to check out both places. and love both cards
Love these fun cards with cats in the pumpkins!! How adorable!!
Thanks, Lisa, for creating these delightful cards to toss into Speedy the Cat's pumpkin patch for this week's challenge!!
Oh my gosh Lisa, both of your cards are fantastic and SO so cute. Great papers, layout and colors on both of them. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge again this week. It's always fun to see your wonderful creations. I hope you'll join us again next time.
Lori
Love your Halloween cards. Really cute and great layouts. Can't wait until I finish my decluttering in my house and have my yardsale and then I can get back into making cards. Hope the mojo is there!
Super cute!!Thanks for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place!!
I love them BOTH! Those images are adorable!
I've never seen a kitty in a pumpkin, but oh, how cute it is. Great to have you back and your cute little jack-o-kitten too.
Smiles!
Gwen DTC~ACLP
Very cute cards. I like how you used the button on your easel card.
What a lovely creation! perfect for our color challenge!! Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the new challenge at ACLP! Thanks for joining us!! Nicole-ACLP DT
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments. I had so much fun with these cards and totally enjoy every day I can create!
It's such a passion for me and a joy to find all these fun challenges!!
Hugs,
Lisa
So cute with the kitty! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Terrific cards as usual Lisa! I especially like how you rounded the bottom corners on the first one. I am so glad you participate at OWH and I always enjoy checking in on your newest creations.
Lisa your cards are adorable! I love the bugaboo image on an easel card, he is adorable. Perfect coloring with the cutest picture taking background! Thank you so much for joining us at ACLP this week with our color challenge!
~*Joni ACLP DT
Your cards are adorable love that image!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.
This is another fabulous card! Have you heard of Papercraft Star yet? If not we'd love to have you enter some of your pretty projects in our challenges. We're holding a DT call soon and you can enter to win a gift certificate right now! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html
Oh, the OWH entry is just precious! I think I may have two go look for that stamp!
WOW! I love'm both.The image are sooo cute!Thanks for joining us at stamps r us
Very cute cards! I love those kittens!!
Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you played this week at S2G TT. Love your card and the image! Hugs!
Simply adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!
Oh I love them! Thanks so much for playing at S2G!
fun cards....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week
Lisa this is so cute! I love the cat in the pumpkin and your easel card too!
love the easel card!! nicely done!
thank you for participating in the 3D Halloween challenge at Bugaboo!
WOW Lisa, LOVE both your projects, but the one with the BUGABOO image is SUPER DUPER cute! Thanks so much for playing along in our 3-D HALLOWEEN challenge at BUGABOO:)
What great project! Thanks so much for joining us for the 3D Halloween challenge. We have another one starting this am so please come back and join us we would love to have you! Tammy Miller DT Coordinator.
What great project! Thanks so much for joining us for the 3D Halloween challenge. We have another one starting this am so please come back and join us we would love to have you! Tammy Miller DT Coordinator.
Thanks for joining us at bugaboo.
Oh My- that cards is just fab!
the layout is perfect!
Post a Comment