...And you know me, I LOVE Fridays! Today is even more fun, because I am off to my LSS (Absolutely Everything), to take a fun little class this morning and will be be working with Inky Antics Stamps and creating some of these super cute little triangular shaped treat boxes.
It's the weekly 'Breakfast Club' class and I thought it would be fun to try these. It's also an absolutely gorgeous day and the perfect day for the drive to my store. My store is located in a very lovely country setting and once we get close to Fall, it's a treat to pass by all the scenic foliage.
On my way home I also have to pass by a Bath & Body Works store, and today I'm stopping in to pick up some of their fabulous Hand Soaps and also a few candles. I LOVE the scents of Fall and all their scents are wonderful~and on sale too! YIPPEE!
I'm off now, but wanted to wish you all a Fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little About Me
- ThePurplePlace
- Northeastern, Massachusetts, United States
- Purple is my favorite color and ironically - Purple is the Awareness Ribbon color for Fibromyalgia, a chronic illness I lived with for over 18 years. In, March of 2015, I was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer which had spread to my brain. I am fighting hard to win this battle and determined to beat it. I have a amazing Oncology Team, along with the LOVE and SUPPORT of all my family and friends! I am a Mom to two grown sons, Alex is now 25 and married to Acacia, my wonderful new "Daughter" and the parents to my precious Grand-Daughter Harper, and Brian amazingly is 30 and now lives in San Diego. My boys are the greatest loves of my life. Hubby, me and our two "Pups", Skye and Zeva, two adorable Chiweenies we rescued in 2012, all live very happily in a tiny coastal town in Massachusetts. We lost our dear "Scoutie", a Purebred Dachshund, in April of 2015. I still miss him and will forever cherish his memory. I am an avid card-maker and totally love every minute I can spend in my craft room. It's become my passion, a wonderful way to relax and is my form or "therapy".




2 comments:
have fun at your class today...these boxes are super cute!
hugs & blessings!
These treat boxes are entirely toooooo cute!!! And Wow! What a gorgeous tree!!
Big Hugs!
Post a Comment