I first met Tammy and found her wonderful images, over at the 'Crafter's Digital Arts Center'. The very first time I saw her 'A Day for Daisies' logo, (below), I had a feeling I would love her designs, and that's exactly what happened. That very day I joined the A Day for Daises Group and quickly found my way to the store where I bought my first few images. If you would like to browse these fabulous images, you'll find the website store here or you can also hop on over to the Etsy Shop here!
The image below is another favorite and is one of the store buttons available to all which you can find over on the main page of the web-store. I have had it on my blog for the past few weeks and bet you may have seen it or read about the images in one of my posts. The angel images were my first love and I have created a few challenge cards with them.
I've since added to my collection and every time Tammy adds a new image to the store, I seem to want it. Today, she added the most adorable little 'Candy Elves" and I've already bought two of those and this wonderful new 'Holly' image too! I'm a bit of a digi addict and really love coloring and working with digital images. When I read over at CDAC that Tammy was looking to create a new Design Team, I applied right away. Last night, I received word that I have been chosen as one of the new members and I am totally excited!
Here are two cards I have created with images from 'A Day for Daisies'. The first card was created for two of my favorite challenges and features the image called - Love Angel, which you can find in the web-store HERE over in the Etsy shop -- HERE!
And my second card was created for a challenge over at Crafter's Digital Arts Center and this image called - 'Poppies' is one that Tammy generously donated as a 'freebie' to all the members of who want to participate in the current 'Freebie Challenge". If you would like to have your own, there is still time to join Crafter's Digital Arts Center and enter the current Freebie Challenge HERE!! And while you are over at CDAC, please stop by our group which you'll find - here!!
I welcome all my friends to join the group and also hope you will also take part in our challenges. A brand new challenge (Let's Celebrate) was posted today and challenges will continued to be posted on the FIRST and THIRD Friday of each month. To play along, please visit the A Day for Daisies site and you'll find the link under 'Challenge' on the home page, or you can simply click HERE and add 'The Flower Basket' to your challenge links.
I would now like to introduce you all to the new 'A Day For Daisies' Team Members. I have included a link to each of their blogs and will look forward to creating with all of you. Please meet these very talented ladies --
Candy - Purple Card Lady
Cat - Cat Scrap Fever
Cathy - By the "C' Creations
Jane - Jane's Craft
Jennifer - Just Coffee Please...& Stamps & Ribbons & Paper
Lisa - Land of enCRAFTment
Cat - Cat Scrap Fever
Cathy - By the "C' Creations
Jane - Jane's Craft
Jennifer - Just Coffee Please...& Stamps & Ribbons & Paper
Lisa - Land of enCRAFTment
and me, the other Lisa - The Purple Place
In closing, I would like to thank Tammy again for this wonderful opportunity and look forward to crafting with her fabulous images.


6 comments:
What wonderful happy news! Congrats to you!!!
I adore the first card, and how you added those pins to it! Very pretty! and the 2nd one is my fave color combo! What a lovely and unique image! Gorgeous :)
Enjoy your weekend!
hugs, margie
Thanks Margie! I just found out last night and I am very excited to be working with you and now on this team too!
I LOVE digital images and now have the wonderful opportunity of working with two fabulous artists and two awesome design teams! :)
your cards are adorable! I am so thrilled to be on another team with you! we are gonna have so much fun! :)
Lisa, how awesome. Congrats and so well deserved.
Sorry I haven't called, but have been busy with the kids and getting them used to school and all. I will try next week. Hope all is well.
Hi Lisa! Congratulations and nice to "e-meet" you :) I am so excited to be part of this team also and am looking forward to working with you!
Hi Lisa,
What wonderful news! Congratulations! You deserve it. I'll keep stopping by to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment