I am off to Bugaboo to pick out my new stamps!! Yippee!!!! My special thanks to Jodie of Bugaboo Stamps and also to Operation Write Home for having Bugaboo as a sponsor over at the Stars and Stamps blog!!! THANK YOU !!
----------------
Afternoon Update:
Have you been over to Bugaboo Stamps in the past week? If so, did you see the September Digi Stamp Club Set? If not, then hop on over and check it out. I found it while browsing today and thought it was absolutely wonderful. I know, I'm bad, but I LOVE digital images and the price is fabulous -- 20 Images fro $20.00! WOOHOO! In case you can't guess, I bought it and anyone else who does will also have their name entered to WIN the October Set for FREE! Yes, for Free!! Yaay!!!
I am very pleased to be back and wanted to share my new card with you. This card was created for Operation Write Home and several of the challenges who are sponsoring OWH cards this month. My digital image is from Bugaboo and if you LOVE it and want to add it to your collection, you can find it HERE!
I have had this image for about a month and already created a few different cards with this cute Santa. He was colored with my Copics and then cut out. I then cut out two different shapes and I used two new Holiday themed Designer papers with Spellbinder Dies. The Black and White paper behind Santa is the from Memory Box and is part of the Spiceberry collection that I have fell in love with earlier this week. I bought mine from from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, which is where I also bought the striped paper with is from Basic Grey's Jovial Set. I used a Martha Stewart Snowflake punch to create the burgundy snowflakes and the others dimensional snowflakes were 'found' in my stash and are from American Crafts. My Holiday Hugs is a digi sentiment I created and then cut out with a Stampin' up punches. Normally, I use ultra-fine white Glitter for white, but OWH cards can NOT contain glitter, so to add a bit of shimmer, I painted Santa's beard and hat and Hat with some Shimmerz in 'Pixie Dust' and then tops it with a fine layer of 3D Crystal Accents. I hope you'll like him.
I am also entering my Santa Card to the following challenges:
- Bugaboo Stamps - Operation Write Home Challenge - Holiday Theme
- Two Sister's Challenge Blog - For Operation Write Home - Christmas Cards
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - U for Unused Stash (my AC snowflakes)
- Paper Romance - Operation Write Home - Holiday or Birthday Cards

12 comments:
Congratulations Lisa!!
You are on a roll with these challenges. Congratulations again. Just keep on rolling girl!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. When you start blogging and are new at it, it helps for someone to come along and notice the blog with comments and adding on as a friend.
Also, you are really generous and caring to do the OWH cards. Bless you.
Congrats Lisa on your win last week at Bugaboo. I know, SEVEN images is like dying and going to heaven! :)Thanks for playing along again this week with the OWH challenge. I love the papers, the embossing and of course the super cute bobblehead santa image that you used on this card. It's fantastic! I can't wait to see what you make with your other new Bugaboos! :)
Lori
Absolutely adorable card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog.
Congratulations Lisa. I got 3rd place...I put in at least 9-11 entries to win challenges to get free images and I FiNALLY got 3rd place to get 2 and you got SEVEN....Yippee!
Congratulations Lisa, I just love your Sew Bear card! Your bobblehead Santa is too cute and will be a welcome sight for one of our soliders.Thanks so much for joining us this week for our OWH challenge at Bugaboo Stamps.
Hey, why's it all purple here??? ;) Congratulations on your win in last week's challenge and thanks so much for participating in this week's Catch the Bug's challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!
Congrats g/f and I love this Christmas Card!! Your designing has become so outstanding and I love all of them!! The DP is perfect and beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your creations for I dearly love them as I do the person who designs them! Hugz
what adorable cards! Love love love the snowman card! thanks for supporting the OWH challenge at Bugaboo stamps! and congrats on your win!hope your having fun with the stamps C:
GREAT CARDS!! I LOVE THOSE BOBBLEHEADS!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OWH AND PLAYING WITH US AT BUGABOO
Congrats on the win, it was a fantastic card. Thank you for supporting our OWH Challenge at Catch the Bug.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your win. This is such a cute card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.
Post a Comment