I have a really fun card to share with you know and it was created with several challenges in mind, but is also a super cute and fun 'Birthday Card'. Lots of bright colors and as cute image from Bugaboo Stamps. I also tried something new for this card and merged my digi image onto a new digi paper, which is my first time trying a background and it was fun!
This is my card, which is also an Easel Card and I was inspired to make an Easel Card by my friend Ann, who was the inspiration designer for the Midweek Throwdown Challenge over at the Stars and Stamps blog. If you have never created an Easel Card, they are really fun and you can find a great tutorial over at Split Coast Stampers, created by Beate Johns a very well known and talented crafter.
My card was also inspired by Colleen's new Copic Coloring Challenge over at SSC. Colleen challenged us to great a Birthday Card, include the colors Green and Black and also to make it sparkle, which I did with a bit of Stickles.
My fun and bright Birthday card is being submitted to these fun and creative challenges:
- AiFactory - Challenge # 49 - Anything Goes
- OWH Stars & Stamps - Midweek Throwdown - Easel Cards
- Simply Scrapping Crafts - Copic Color Challenge
- The Creative Cottage - Challenge 23 - Birthday Cards for a Boy
- Charisma Cardz - Challenge 38 - Anything Goes
- Dutch Dare - OWH Challenge - Birthday Cards
- InStyle Stamps - Birthday Card - for OWH

16 comments:
I love easel cards! You did such a great job on this! Thanks for entering it this week in the anything goes challenge at aifactory!
--Tammy L DT Lead
This is such a darling card and fun. Great card for a birthday boy. I love easel cards. Glad you are feeling better.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!
Cute card! Very cute!
Lisa I love your easel card! I'm glad you are feeling better today too ;)
Such a wonderful card! LOVE it!
Great job. TYSVM for joining us at AiF challenge and be sure to come back and join us again.
Laralee DT
cute cute cute cute cute...and as always...love the colors.
Lisa, Hi! How are you?
I sent an email to the lady that did your web design and watermark for ADFD several days ago to get her do do a watermark for me, but she did not respond. Any suggestions?
Cathy
Love the fun turtle!
Lisa, Very cute easel card! Love the bright and cheerful colors! The image is just too cute!
PS. G/f thank you for mentioning the Copic Challenge!
Hi Lisa~I love your pretty card!
Lisa-Thnx for entering AIT this week. (hehe..isn't it fun saying that?) Love the card, especially the embossing part. Can't wait to get mine..luv ya-
Renee
Hello Lisa. So sweet card. Love your colors and details. Thanks for joining us at DDCC challenge's. Hugs
Lena
great card, I love that image! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)
Post a Comment